“Give a girl the right shoes,
and she can conquer the world.”
Queenie’s Shoe Collection
PHOTO CREDITS AND FOOT MODEL QUEENIE
JAXXON Booties by Miranda Lambert
Accessorize anything platinum with the sassy Miranda by Miranda Lambert Jaxxon Bootie.
- Faux leather upper in a dress bootie style
- Open toe
- Inside zip closure
- Overlay features circular hardware with guitar imprint
- Smooth lining with a cushioning footbed
- Traction outsole with guitar imprint
- 4 inch shaft height, 10 ½ inch circumference
- 4 inch heel
ALPHA BOUNCE by Adidas
The Adidas AlphaBounce is a solid choice when it comes to running and casual walking. It’s neutral shoe that’s even going to function well when it comes to sports. It brings reliable cushioning that’s springy and flexible. Even the upper is flexible and soft, yet it is able to cover the foot securely.
Step out in style with this fierce style from Vince Camuto. Add some sass to a flirty mini or spice up a pair of skinnies, either way, these booties are a versatile must!
* Suede upper * Open toe style * Triple velcro strap closures * Open back * Heel height: 4.5″ * Platform height: 0.5″ * Synthetic lining and sole * Style number: VC-FENETTE
Carissa Cutout Sandal by BCBGeneration
Sizing: True to size – Open toe
– Leather construction
– Cutout vamp
– Adjustable ankle strap closure
– Approx. 4.25″ heel
Leather upper, manmade sole
Shoes by Lola Shoetique
7/2/17 #sexyshoesunday 📷
Introducing a very now and hard to resist silhouette! Its delicate straps and lucite details make them top choice for all curve hugging silhouettes. TIED TO LUST features an open toe, stiletto heel, front lace-up, lucite details and a lightly padded insole for comfort.
Available in Black, Grey, Nude and Rose. For more on this show click the link https://www.lolashoetique.com/tied-to-lust-nude/
10 Tips for a Good Shoe Fit !
Wearing comfortable shoes that fit well can prevent many foot ailments. Here are ten tips for getting a proper shoe fit:
- The size of your feet changes as you grow older so always have your feet measured before buying shoes. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day when your feet are largest.
- Most of us have one foot that is larger than the other, so fit your shoe to your larger foot.
- Don’t select shoes by the size marked inside the shoe but by how the shoe fits your foot.
- Select a shoe that is shaped like your foot.
- During the fitting process, make sure there is enough space (3/8″ to 1/2″) for your longest toe at the end of each shoe when you are standing up.
- Make sure the ball of your foot fits comfortably into the widest part of the shoe.
- Don’t buy shoes that feel too tight and expect them to stretch to fit.
- Your heel should fit comfortably in the shoe with a minimum amount of slipping – the shoes should not ride up and down on your heel when you walk.
- Walk in the shoes to make sure they fit and feel right. Then take them home and spend some time walking on carpet to make sure the fit is a good one.
- The upper part of the shoes should be made of a soft, flexible material to match the shape of your foot. Shoes made of leather can reduce the possibility of skin irritations. Soles should provide solid footing and not be slippery. Thick soles cushion your feet when walking on hard surfaces. Low-heeled shoes are more comfortable, safer, and less damaging than high-heeled shoes.
Some of the above information has been provided with the kind permission
of the The National Institutes of Health (www.nih.gov).
You know you are a shoe addict when you have a shoe necklace.
Thanks Ms. Barbara for the best Birthday Gift ever !!
JAXIE Floral Sandals by Gianni Bini
6/4/17 #sexyshoesunday 📷
floral-printed synthetic upper. metal ornamentation. zip closure. synthetic lining. padded memory foam sock. durable TR outsole. 0.78″ platform; 4.33″ heel; feels like a 3.55″ heel. Sold at Dillard’s Department Store http://www.dillards.com
What can you do to prevent foot problems ?
Years of wear and tear can be hard on our feet. So can disease, poor circulation, improperly trimmed toenails, and wearing shoes that don’t fit properly. Problems with our feet can be the first sign of more serious medical conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and nerve and circulatory disorders.
- Practice good foot care.
- Check your feet regularly, or have a member of your family check them. Podiatrists and primary care doctors (internists and family practitioners) are qualified to treat most foot problems. Sometimes the special skills of an orthopedic surgeon or dermatologist are needed.
- It also helps to keep blood circulating to your feet as much as possible. Do this by putting your feet up when you are sitting or lying down, stretching if you’ve had to sit for a long while, walking, having a gentle foot massage, or taking a warm foot bath. Try to avoid pressure from shoes that don’t fit right.
- Try not to expose your feet to cold temperatures.
- Don’t sit for long periods of time (especially with your legs crossed).
- Don’t smoke.
5/7/17 & 5/21/17 #sexyshoesunday 📷www.aldoshoes.com
4/23/17 #sexyshoesunday 📷
Details ….. Sizing: True to size
– Open toe – Caged leather vamp and shaft – Adjustable buckle ankle strap
– Approx. .25″ heel – Imported
4/9/17 #sexyshoesunday 📷
Gemme Platform Leather Sandal
Open toe; Woven vamp straps; Dual adjustable ankle straps; Back zip closure; Stacked heel; Approx. 4.25″” heel, 1″ platform; Imported