How to choose comfortable underwear ?
Underwear isn’t usually the most exciting type of clothing to shop for, but boy, are you in trouble if you pick the wrong pair! No one wants to feel their undies pinching, sagging, rolling, or rising up all day because that means you’re stuck tugging at them. Finding comfortable underwear isn’t difficult once you know how to get the right fit and choose a good fabric. Whether your shopping for men’s or women’s underwear, knowing your body type helps because certain styles can more comfortable than others depending on how you’re shaped.
- Measure your waist and hips. You’ll be able to find the proper size for your underwear across brands if you know your waist and hip measurements. Use a tape measure to measure your natural waist and the fullest part of your hips so you can choose the most comfortable size for your body.
- You can find your natural waist by bending sideways. A crease will form at your waist to help you identify it.
- Keep the tape measure parallel to the ground when you measure your hips
- Double check your measurements to consult sizing information. It’s a good idea to measure both your waist and hips twice to make sure that you get the same measurement both times. Once you have your waist and hip measurements, you can consult the sizing information for any underwear you’re considering to ensure a proper fit.
- Look for firm elastic. No one wants to be pulling at their underwear all day to keep it from slipping or falling down. Choose underwear that has firm elastic in the waistband so you know it will stay in place.
- While firm elastic at the waist is helpful in underwear, avoid styles with elasticized leg holes. They have a tendency to bunch up, which can be uncomfortable.
- Avoid underwear that’s too tight. Underwear that’s too tight doesn’t just lead to unflattering bulges and lumps beneath your clothing; it can also cause skin chafing and irritation from the friction. In general, any underwear that’s tight enough to leave marks on your skin is too tight.
- Underwear that’s too tight also doesn’t breathe as well, so it can lead to health issues and leave you a little sweaty.
- Check for bunching, rolling, or sagging. Before leaving the house for the day, it’s important to make sure that your undies are lying smoothly against your body. Any pair that bunches, rolls, or sags under your clothing is going to be uncomfortable because you’ll be tugging at them to keep them from pinching your skin or falling down.
Let’s chit-chat is about the women with the flat booty. You want to know how you can make your booty look bigger. Well, it’s easy ladies. Below are some basic tips that you can use in order to enhance your buttocks.
Pick the right jeans
Never ignore the importance of choosing the right pants. If chosen correctly, your butt will look plump, round and perky. Here are the following things that you need to keep in mind when selecting the right kind of pants:
- Buy pants that are tight fitting. Remember, if you are wearing ‘baggy’ pants, your curves will not be visible. It is common knowledge that skinny jeans are considered ideal for showing off your bodily curves. However, for those who do not feel comfortable wearing skinny jeans, you can even opt for a regular fitting pair of pants that has a fitted rear.
- Pocket placement also plays a major role. The pockets should be smaller, and should be placed slightly higher than usual. This will make your butt bigger than it is. More importantly, pockets that have a bit of embroidery, or include sequins and stitching designs will make the area look much more interesting, hence attracting attention to the rear. Remember, jeans that don’t have any pockets, or those that have big pockets should be avoided.
- High waisted jeans should also be an option. Basically, the top of the pants usually fits around the smallest part of a person’s waist, hence making the waist look comparatively smaller, while your butt looks much bigger than it is!
- Low rise jeans can also give the illusion that your butt looks bigger than it really is.
Cinch your waist!
If you make your waist look much smaller, your butt will look bigger than it is. It doesn’t matter if your waist is big or small, you can use the following tips in order to make your butt look much bigger:
- Put a belt on your waist! Get a medium or large width belt, and then tie it around the smallest part of your waist. This will cinch up your waist, making your butt look more enhanced than it really is.
- You could also try wearing a girdle. For people who are slightly more bulky around the waist, wearing a girdle will push the excess tummy downwards, hence enhancing your buttocks and making them look much larger than they actually are.
- Rather than wearing striped colors, stick to dark, solid colors on the top side. This will make your butt look more enhanced, and also make it look much smoother.
Here is an example of some jeans that are affordable and that give you more booty. Levi’s “Wedgie” Fit Jeans Cost $88.00 – This low-stretch denim hugs at your waist and hips, showcasing your best assets.
Wear high heels
Another way that you can enhance your buttocks is by wearing high heels. The factor here is; wearing high heels changes the natural curve of your spine, hence making your butt as well as your boobs to protrude further from your body. If you want to get an extra lifted derriere, go for stilettos rather than the kitten heels.
7 ways to know if you are wearing the right bra…
1. Is your underwire sitting away from your chest wall?
This means your cups are too small. Your underwire should fit firmly against your chest without any gaping. Assuming your straps are properly adjusted, you’ll know you’ve found the right band fit when you can lift your arms over your head without the underwire rising up.
2. Are your breasts bulging out over the top, sides, or bottom of your cups?
You should probably go up a cup size. The cup should hold your entire breast without the dreaded quadra-boob.
3. Is your strapless bra slipping down?
You need to go down a band size. In fact, you may need to go down a few band sizes. With only the band to hold your chest up, a proper, firm fit is essential if you don’t want to spend the whole night hiking up your bra.
4. Are your straps digging into your shoulders?
You need to go down a band size. In order for the bra to provide proper support, the band and straps need to work together. If the straps are digging into your shoulders it’s a sign that the straps are doing too much of the work for you.
5. Are your breasts falling to the sides instead of going straight forward? Ditch the T-shirt bra for something seamed. “A lot of women favor seamless, molded-cup T-shirt bras because they’re worried that seamed bras will show up under their clothes,” Kay-Lin says, “but especially with larger busts, those seams are mostly under the breast and are rarely noticeable under clothing.”
For best results look for a bra with a four-part cup. The additional seam on the side, known as a ‘side sling’, is great for helping guide your breasts forward.
6. Is the back of your band riding up?
Again, your band is probably too large. Instead of bowing up, your band should fit firmly and horizontally across your back.
In this case, your cups are probably too large. You should either go down a cup size or, especially if only one cup is loose, add padding to help them out.
Don’t spend hundreds or thousands on
facial products !!!
WASHING YOUR FACE
Queen’s Beauty Secrets ….
I (Queen) have been using these products for years. All-Natural and they work.
Clear skin is a priority for many people since the condition of the skin reveals a lot about the health of the person; and therefore, beautiful skin is naturally attractive. Because health is revealed on the outside, having skin problems can really affect a person`s self image; hence the term “feeling comfortable in one`s own skin”. As the fall and winter months approach, skin can become dry and flaky. This condition is exacerbated through the use of soaps made with synthetic chemicals. Finding an organic plant-oil based soap is a cheap and easy way to transition your skin care regimen from conventional to organic products.
One of my favorite body soaps is also one that`s widely available. Dr. Bronner`s Pure-Castile Soap is an excellent, multi-purpose organic product that is available in both liquid and bar form. The bar soaps are gentle enough to use on the body daily and can even be used on the face by those with oily skin. Generally, I find that natural bar soaps tend to be more moisturizing than liquid soaps. But the liquid soap last longer.
Facial Cleanser … Dr. Bronners last for 5-6 months
Grapeseed Oil as facial moisturizer – Grapeseed oil is the oil that’s extracted from grape seeds. – It’s non-comedogenic which is just a fancy word for “it doesn’t clog pores”. – It is known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight aging.
Witch Hazel as Astringent – Witch hazel is a plant native to North America and parts of Asia that has been used for centuries for its skin soothing properties.
You’ve probably noticed witch hazel extract in the list of ingredients in many beauty and health products as its powerful antioxidant and astringent benefits are known to help speed healing, prevent signs of aging, stop cellular damage that can lead to skin cancer and eradicate bacteria that lives within the pores of the skin.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR FEET
- Make a point to wash your feet (and between your toes!) with a washcloth carefully and regularly. Yes, that means bending over in the shower to soap them up; if you can’t balance safely, use a long-handled shower brush or sit on a chair outside the tub as you wash your feet under the faucets. Be sure to dry feet completely, including between the toes. This wash-and-dry system lessens problems such as athlete’s foot, odor, bacteria and fungus.
- If you like to soak your feet, forget the Epsom salts—they’re too drying and don’t offer any medical benefit. Instead, just use warm (never hot) water and a little liquid soap, such as dishwashing solution, containing skin softeners.
- Moisturize your feet after washing. During dry-skin winter months, you may want to moisturize several times a day. Nothing fancy is needed: basic lotions and creams are fine.
- Alternate the shoes you wear each day. That may mean having two pairs of your favorite everyday style, but shoes need time to air out to avoid triggering foot odor or infections. Change socks or stockings more than once a day. If you have a problem with smelly feet, soak them in a mixture of vinegar and water.
- Your feet should not hurt—ever. Tight shoes can worsen bunions, distort toe shape and cause painful foot growths. If you wear high heels, choose heels that are wide, stable and no higher than two inches. Toe boxes should be wide; pointed toes shouldn’t begin their narrowing shape until well past the ball of the foot. To protect your Achilles tendon from shortening, alternate heel heights regularly.
- Flip-flops and completely flat shoes don’t provide arch support. Neither does walking barefoot. Women are especially prone to developing flat feet, which can lead to other foot problems. To keep feet strong and healthy, minimize the amount of time you wear shoes that lack supportive arches.
- pregnancy, aging and diabetes all affect your feet. Pregnant women need shoes with broad heels, arch support and good shock absorbency. Added pregnancy weight may cause your shoe size to change, so get your feet measured. Older women lose some of the cushioning fat on the balls of their feet; choose shoes that provide more shock protection. Diabetics can develop serious conditions related to the feet and lower legs. Check feet for any problems daily and see a podiatric physician at least annually.
Lastly, Be cautious about having a pedicure in a salon, where cleanliness of tubs and instruments is vital. If you have diabetes, talk with your doctor before having a pedicure.
Message From Queenie
Your feet are two of the most abused and often used parts of the body, what with all the walking and running that you do everyday. Yet when it comes to our health and beauty routines, feet and toenails often get neglected. No matter what the season is, it is always important to keep your feet and toenails in tip-top condition.
Learn how to care for your feet and toenails by having good hygiene, pampering them to heal soreness and callouses and getting medical attention when necessary. I get gel nail polish. It’s shinny and it last longer than regular polish. For the guys they got clear gel polish.