Hair Care Tips
Beautiful and shiny hair leaves a good impression, which is why proper hair care is important. Hair is probably one of the first things you notice about people when meeting them for the first time.
Trim Hair Regularly – You should get regular haircuts to keep your hair looking healthy. Split ends not only give your hair-neglected appeal, but also make it look unhealthy. They are caused by combing and regular usage of hairstyling tools. Therefore, it is best to trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to maintain strong and healthy hair.
Use Appropriate Shampoo – It is important to use a shampoo that is designed for your hair type. Visit a professional to help you figure out what type of hair you have. If you, however, suffer from hair loss, it is best to use baby shampoos since they do not contain strong chemicals that can harm your scalp or hair. [Read More HAIR CARE]
Cleaning Your Nails Daily
Appropriate hand hygiene includes diligently cleaning and trimming fingernails, which may harbor dirt and germs and can contribute to the spread of some infections, such as pinworms. Fingernails should be kept short, and the undersides should be cleaned frequently with soap and water. Because of their length, longer fingernails can harbor more dirt and bacteria than short nails, thus potentially contributing to the spread of infection.
Before clipping or grooming nails, all equipment (for example, nail clippers and files) should be properly cleaned. Sterilizing equipment before use is especially important when nail tools are shared among a number of people, as is common in commercial nail salons.
[Read More HAND CARE ]
How to choose comfortable underwear?
Underwear isn’t usually the most exciting type of clothing to shop for, but boy, are you in trouble if you pick the wrong pair! No one wants to feel their undies pinching, sagging, rolling, or rising up all day because that means you’re stuck tugging at them. Finding comfortable underwear isn’t difficult once you know how to get the right fit and choose a good fabric. Whether your shopping for men’s or women’s underwear, knowing your body type helps because certain styles can more comfortable than others depending on how you’re shaped.
- Measure your waist and hips. You’ll be able to find the proper size for your underwear across brands if you know your waist and hip measurements. Use a tape measure to measure your natural waist and the fullest part of your hips so you can choose the most comfortable size for your body.
- You can find your natural waist by bending sideways. A crease will form at your waist to help you identify it.
- Keep the tape measure parallel to the ground when you measure your hips
[Read More FASHION TIPS]
Let’s chit-chat is about the women with the flat booty. You want to know how you can make your booty look bigger. Well, it’s easy ladies. Below are some basic tips that you can use in order to enhance your buttocks.
Pick the right jeans
Never ignore the importance of choosing the right pants. If chosen correctly, your butt will look plump, round and perky. Here are the following things that you need to keep in mind when selecting the right kind of pants:
- Buy pants that are tight fitting. Remember, if you are wearing ‘baggy’ pants, your curves will not be visible. It is common knowledge that skinny jeans are considered ideal for showing off your bodily curves. However, for those who do not feel comfortable wearing skinny jeans, you can even opt for a regular fitting pair of pants that has a fitted rear.
- Pocket placement also plays a major role. The pockets should be smaller, and should be placed slightly higher than usual. This will make your butt bigger than it is. More importantly, pockets that have a bit of embroidery, or include sequins and stitching designs will make the area look much more interesting, hence attracting attention to the rear. Remember, jeans that don’t have any pockets, or those that have big pockets should be avoided. [Read More PICKING THE RIGHT JEANS]
7 ways to know if you are wearing the right bra…
1. Is your underwire sitting away from your chest wall?
This means your cups are too small. Your underwire should fit firmly against your chest without any gaping. Assuming your straps are properly adjusted, you’ll know you’ve found the right band fit when you can lift your arms over your head without the underwire rising up.
2. Are your breasts bulging out over the top, sides, or bottom of your cups?
You should probably go up a cup size. The cup should hold your entire breast without the dreaded quadra-boob.
3. Is your strapless bra slipping down?
You need to go down a band size. In fact, you may need to go down a few band sizes. With only the band to hold your chest up, a proper, firm fit is essential if you don’t want to spend the whole night hiking up your bra. [Read More The Right Bra]
Don’t spend hundreds or thousands on facial products !!!
WASHING YOUR FACE
Queen’s Beauty Secrets ….
I (Queen) have been using these products for years. All-Natural and they work.
Clear skin is a priority for many people since the condition of the skin reveals a lot about the health of the person; and therefore, beautiful skin is naturally attractive. Because health is revealed on the outside, having skin problems can really affect a person`s self image; hence the term “feeling comfortable in one`s own skin”. As the fall and winter months approach, skin can become dry and flaky. This condition is exacerbated through the use of soaps made with synthetic chemicals. Finding an organic plant-oil based soap is a cheap and easy way to transition your skin care regimen from conventional to organic products. [Read More Beauty Tips]
TAKE CARE OF YOUR FEET
- Make a point to wash your feet (and between your toes!) with a washcloth carefully and regularly. Yes, that means bending over in the shower to soap them up; if you can’t balance safely, use a long-handled shower brush or sit on a chair outside the tub as you wash your feet under the faucets. Be sure to dry feet completely, including between the toes. This wash-and-dry system lessens problems such as athlete’s foot, odor, bacteria and fungus. [Read More FOOT CARE]
Message From Queenie
Your feet are two of the most abused and often used parts of the body, what with all the walking and running that you do everyday. Yet when it comes to our health and beauty routines, feet and toenails often get neglected. No matter what the season is, it is always important to keep your feet and toenails in tip-top condition.
Learn how to care for your feet and toenails by having good hygiene, pampering them to heal soreness and callouses and getting medical attention when necessary. I get gel nail polish. It’s shinny and it last longer than regular polish. For the guys they got clear gel polish.